Spiriual Renewal

 Image result for spiritual renewal  I remember that when we were talking about Spiritual Renewal in class the professor asked "what do you do to renew yourself?" and I said "I cry and sleep", the professor asked me if I was pulling his leg, but I was not. A lot of people to renew themselves fast, others, like me, do weird things.

  Before explaining why I cry and sleep to renew myself, let's see a definition of fasting. Based on Christianity: fasting is a temporary renunciation of something that is in itself good, like food, in order to intensify our expression of need for something greater; namely, God and his work in our lives.

  By reading this definition and watching real life examples I can say people fast not only for getting something from God, but because they feel good doing it. In the same way when I want to renew myself, let things go, pass a chapter from this book called life I cry while think about what I want to overcome and then I sleep, Why do I sleep? Well, I need to give a break to my brain and of course I need to have my eyes fresh and on flick to face the new days coming.


                                                                        -Janny Maria Sanchez

Pd. Nothing, besides the definition of fasting, was taken from anywhere else than my brain!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Unit 4, The tipping point

Unit IV The Tipping Point

The Tipping Point